Looking for friends who believe in the Power of Coffee

Options
12345679»

Replies

• caffeinated_frog
    caffeinated_frog Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I need like minded friends who will gulp with me on this journey of (fitter) self discovery.

32699d5c9ad82572804f5083ba724ecc.jpg
    OMG I loved that shirt when I saw it! I missed buying it though...:sad: I too, cannot live without coffee. Of course, I am a barista so I have easy access (thank god!) It is the only thing that got me through college, to the point I have a molecule of caffeine tattooed on my ankle as homage to the bean.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I built this thing:

coffee0.jpg

So I could take these things:

coffee1.jpg

And do this:

coffee2.jpg

To get this:

coffee3.jpg

Which I then use to make this:

coffee4.jpg

I'm saving for a Behmor.

And I drink lots of decaf, too, because I love the taste of coffee, with or without caffeine, but I'm not a fan of how it interferes with my sleep.

DEAL WITH IT, *****ES.

Omg!! I'm in love. I use the popcorn popper method. The fire department stopped by my house a year ago asking where the smoke was coming from. Then they kind of hung around waiting for me to offer them some beans. Lol
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    Part of this morning's healthy breakfast:

Eezgbij.jpg?2

Woah woah woah woah woah there. You have drive-through coffee places.
    I hate the UK. Making me walk a mile and a half to get my skinny hazelnut latte.
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i discovered a new flavored coffee and for me all it needs is a little splenda blended (a 15-25 calorie /tall cup savings for me)

Anyone try Eight O'clock Coffee's Limited Edition Chocolate Mint??? LOVE it!! I normally use low cal creamers and never drink black coffee but this could become the new normal for me, if its not so 'limited edition'
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My work mug simply states: "Good
    @#!!$*
    Morning"

Once the mug is full, it sure is :drinker:

Introduced to coffee before I could drink from a proper cup. Yes, my mother put it in my bottles; back in the day our parents used whiskey to ease babies teething pain, we drank from the hose, jumped in the leaves, and drank coffee from the time of conception.... I turned out ok.... :huh:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Daily coffee drinker here. Coffee while exercising today felt GREAT. Ever try coffee protein shake?

MMM I am addicted to Click mocha protein shakes!
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I take caffeine pills now because I don't have time in the morning to brew anymore. Does that count? :)
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I quit my Dr Pepper. I quit my Diet Dr. Pepper. I quit fried foods. I quit daily sweets. I drink a gallon of water every day! I WILL NOT EVER quit my coffee!!! The ONLY time I have given it up was when I was pregnant! I had no choice then. It made me ill. The first thing hubby brought me in the hospital was a StarBucks!! My kids drink coffee.

I know I will get ding but my most favorite treat is flavored coffee! I love my KEURIG! Best invention EVAH!!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    i can quit when i want...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH
    if you add WHISKEY.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    HERE :happy:
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    If you look at my diary.....besides water that is the ONLY thing I drink religiously!!

Same here!! Kids won't even TALK to me til I have a cup in my hand!! Trained them right! LOL :drinker: