exciting find!!!

Options
I just realized that my cable's On Demand system has something called Exercise TV. I checked it out & I am blown away by all the choices - multiple workouts of cardio, weights, pilates, yoga - by Bob & Jillian, Billy Blanks, that Jackie chick from Work Out and a ton more.

I am so excited about this - I did the Biggest Loser last chance workout this morning, and later on I am going to do some cardio with Billy Blanks. A great tool to find new routines that will keep your body guessing and break those plateaus!!

Replies

• jeena
    jeena Posts: 29
    Options
    they also have an app for it through itunes. u will have to watch because at the beginning if each month they add and delete some of the workouts.:happy:
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We've got exercise tv and fitness tv on sky in the uk. I watch it at lunch time when I'm have my healthy lunch it makes me want to go to the gym and do a serious work out
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    oooh, that sounds awesome! I have Time Warner Cable with OnDemand, I bet it's on there! Thanks!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    For those of you who don't have cable, you can also stream a lot of these videos on the Exercise TV website: http://www.exercisetv.tv

I've done two of the "Body by Jake" ones and they were amazing (and amazingly difficult!).
  • Gossamer5
    Gossamer5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up!!! I forgot I saw that on there awhile ago. I will have to check it out. It also reminded me that I have Billy Blankds taebo Dvd. I love Billy Blanks workouts!! He takes you through slowly so you've got the moves then picks up the pace. My kind of workout. Then I know the routine and can keep up and not mess up so much. I'm checking out the Exercise tv later. Thanks again!!