do you eat 1200+ calories & have an open diary?

Options
2»

Replies

• aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I do! :smile:
  • Carolstone1959
    Carolstone1959 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I too would like to see OPEN DIARIES of those eating between 1200 and 1500 calories per day. Also would really like to see a few who are

a) tracking sugar (the sugar counts on some of these are huge but they're not being tracked) and
    b) trying to keep carbs under 125.

I've looked at what's posted so far (some of these are NOT open diary) but there seems to be a lot of sugar and/or processed food.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try and net at least 1700. I'm working on 2000 cals a day and it's a LOT! but I'm trying to build muscle...so really I'm just eating a lot of protein lately. I eat lower carbs on my strength days and regular carbs on my cardio days (40/30/30 as best I can).

I try and keep my sugar low..usually fruit puts me over. I eat very limited processed foods, but it's not restricted. I would love to have more friends :)
  • sum1serin
    sum1serin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1600 and 1800 a day. Slowly trying to figure out what works best for me. eating at BMR which helps me not be cranky and always hungry like my original 1300 cal MFP suggested. I log everyday though you won't likely see my excessive as I log that through my BMF.
  • Nonnyette
    Nonnyette Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I eat at between 1200-1300 net, and try to eat very little processed food, but I don't track sugar and am just monitoring my consumption of simple carbs rather than reducing them below a certain level. I'll open my diary to friends.
  • Ottinger13
    Ottinger13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to look, I have it set at 1200 calories, but do eat some of my exercise calories earned.

I am just learning to like salad greens so you will see that added now and I am trying to cut out the processed sugars from my diet
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1300 and I eat about that every day. I'm about to up my calories next week since I'm going to start lifting. My diary is open, feel free to add me :) I know how it is. I was ana for a long time. It's hard to to keep your head straight when you're surrounded by people who chronically under eat.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to look.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I net around 1500, and most days gross around 1800-2200. My diary is open. I don't track sugar, though, because I often eat fruit and I eat a LOT of dairy, so I'm perpetually over, and that doesn't bother me. I usually eat pretty clean and pretty healthily, though I had a run in with some peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies this week. :laugh: Feel free to friend me!
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a medical condition that warrants it, I wouldn't worry about sugar.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Unless you have a medical condition that warrants it, I wouldn't worry about sugar.

Indeed! For some reason I thought that the OP had asked for people with diaries that tracked sugar, but that must have been a different diary thread I'd been looking at. That's the hazard of posting when sleep deprived. :laugh:
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1400 calories a day plus eating back around half of my exercise calories, and my diary's open.

I'm still new at this, so I'm working on adding more vegetables & fruit to my diet.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat 2200+ calories a day and lose weight.
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    yes but i dont always log on weekends
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me. I eat over 1200+ calories and my diary is open to friends. I really try to watch what I eat and try to eat clean most of the time. I've been working hard at not eating a lot of processed foods. I do watch a lot of the macros (fat, sodium, sugar). My protein is high because I do go to the gym five days a week. And I do have to make sure I get my carbs in as well. This week has been kinda an off-week for me of sorts.
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yes I do, you can sneak pick at my diary and also friend me if you want. I eat over 1600 per day and this is my TDEE-15%.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and it reads like a book (I eat a LOT)!