Not so new to mfp, new to adding friends

Options
Have been using mfp off and on now for awhile. Just recently have added friend and found that I love reading what others successes are. It's been very motivating and I have gotten some new meal ideas as well! Looking for more friend to help motivate each other!

Replies

• Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're in the same boat. I come and go but I have realized that logging my calories is what works for me. I stopped and gained back all the weight (50lbs) that I had lost. Maybe we can motivate each other and stick with it. Good luck to you.
  • Kylie0731
    Kylie0731 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to mfp and haven't gotten any friends yet. Feel free to add me! I'd love to help motivate you and vice versa.
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Please feel free to add me. That goes for anyone. :)
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love meeting new people and getting ideas too. I'm gonna send you a request. Anyone can add me too if they want. I love friends!!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've been here a year and have noticed that friends tend to come and go with their motivation. I'm here for the long haul!
  • runRobin01
    Options
    I was on here for a year and did the same thing. its great making new friends and learning new things. Feel free to add.
  • Mscastillo85
    Mscastillo85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like Tbetts attitude! I've been using MyFitnessPal for a year now but I don't ever request friends. I like to see others great results and transformations. It makes me think if they can do it I have no excuse. I need to find more guts to request some friends though. :/
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me :smile:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I think having friends helps to hold me accountable. Anyone want another friend feel free to add me. I'm always on here and always looking for new friends!!!