Day 3 of 159 days...Life into Perspective

Day 3 of 159

Early morning I found out my grandma had to go to surgery, so the whole day that was my main focus. It’s funny how life put things into perspective…. Worrying about 100 or 200 calories seemed so silly versus life itself.

In terms of my plan, I was able to stay calm and stick to it all day except at night. I was given the chance to order food with my team since we were working late and had one too many sushi rolls. Then when I got home I felt anxious because of the whole day so had two deserts…healthy ones, but I didn’t need them nor most importantly was I actually hungry. In the contrary, I was so stuffed but with all this stress I just wanted something to keep me thinking off it and as always I turned to food.

So now I’m laying in bed ready to go, still stress (surgery was postponed to tomorrow), feeling really full and just not healthy.

I don’t think it will impact my weight tomorrow ( i only went over about 300 cals) but that’s not the point. The point is that I need to change my life so that when things happen (good or bad) I don’t turn to food to make me feel better.

Replies