I don't see results

Options
I've been working out everyday (45 minutes) for almost 2 weeks with my stationary bike, At first I started to lose weight, however, now Im stuck. My weight doesn't move like at all. What's going on? Do you think this is due to water retention?

btw.. I've been eating super healthy... So I don't think that the weight is due to my intake.

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary people may be able to make suggestions based on your diet.

Also, with steady state cardio such as you are doing, the body adapts pretty quickly and you will be burning less calories over time if you are stikcing to the same intensity and/or duration. Try switching up your exercise routine.
  • iamthecatsass
    Options
    Holy crows girl. You look so thin already. Perhaps your new muscle mass is keeping your weight at the same. Also your body might be saying, okay, enough, I need this weight to survive.
  • amelodyasong
    Options
    That was not my picture! lol XD
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Just try some patience. It'll come.

Make sure you're measuring and weighing all your food, this was my downfall.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Have you been eating at a deficit? if yes, then you will have lost 'real' weight. If you just started exercising, your muscles will be retaining water which will mask any 'real' weight loss. Be patient
  • amelodyasong
    Options
    Yes I've been eating at a deficit for sureee!! I feel that I have lost volume but I don't see my weight dropping and that's what is getting me down! I started working out like 2 weeks agoooo