In the 240's!...small sucess

Options
So its small goal and small success but I have now made it into the 240s down from 270!!! I have a long road ahead but its always great when you see that next lower set of numbers on the scale!! Makes all the hard work you do worth while!!!

Replies

• manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Any loss is a huge accomplishment. Keep up the great wrok : )
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    I recently came into the 230's, so I know what you mean. It's a nice motivator to see what you're doing is working! Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! It's so awesome to see people losing amounts that make them happier.
  • brett1117
    Options
    small success?? that's a HUGE success!! GREAT job!!
  • LizReeb
    Options
    20lbs+ is no joke! Way to go!
  • CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Good for you!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    congrats! I started a little over 290 so right now I'm working towards breaking 270 so I know exactly how you feel. You have a lot to be proud of! way to go
  • Jewles1285
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!
  • TraciWA
    Options
    Congrats! I started about the same place and am one tick away from getting there. I know how excited and encouraged you must feel.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding effort ...... keep on truckin' !
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Keep it up. It has got to be amazing to see the progress.
  • dreamcake808
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'd probably cry if I saw 240...I'm in the 270's and I'm very happy for you. You've inspired me to keep going. I just got Insanity and I'm dying and only on day 2. Thanks for Sharing!!!
  • Jewles1285
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I'd probably cry if I saw 240...I'm in the 270's and I'm very happy for you. You've inspired me to keep going. I just got Insanity and I'm dying and only on day 2. Thanks for Sharing!!!

I know you can do it!!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I feel as if I will never get there!! lol HW while preggo was 295, SW on MFP 280, CW 266...UGH I keep bouncing around in these 260s..Really wanna get to at least a 20lb loss REAL soon!! Great job! You are def on track and I hope to be on the same one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!