23 year old looking for more inspiration!

Options
Hello everyone! I have been doing MFP for 40 days steady :) or almost. And I love the friends I have now, just looking for more people that I can inspire and that can inspire me! It is ALWAYS beneficial to have a support system.

Since October I have lost 16 lbs., go to the gym 3-4 days a week, and on the days I am not at the gym, I make sure I am at least a little bit active (walking down the shore, the mall, small little workouts).

I am not on a diet, I am on a lifestyle change of making my eating habits better. I do NOT deprive myself of ANYTHING. If I did, I wouldn't be here 40 days later. I have tried depriving myself and it hasn't worked. Ask MFP about me coming back and such. I focus mainly on portion sizes.

I am on a 1700 calorie limit and I eat at least half of my exercise calories back everyday. Or at least I try to but I am too full from my normal meal.

I just want to be happy about myself and as I lose weight I am.

So just add me if you'd like to be friends!

Good luck and best wishes to everyone on their adventures! :)

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I wish you a lot of luck! I'm also a returnee and have been back at it for 10ish days now :)
  • brett1117
    Options
    Set a goals for the spring, summer, fall and 1 year I.E. 5k in spring, 10K summer, warrior dash fall, and 1/2 or full marathon in 2014.