Finally doing the right thing. Need encouragment!

Options
All my life I had been thin. My parents are both big people and as were my siblings. I was and still am the tiniest of my family... however I went through puberty again when I was 16 due to my birth control. I gained upwards of 50lbs in 5 years. I am 5'5 and a lot of people swear I don't look like im over 150. I have been wanting to get to 136 in a long time but im lazy. I will watch so many before and after stories of people who tried hard and did well but im so inconsistent. I wanted to introduce myself and gain support because I don't have friends who have this same goal. People are more supportive when they are doing the same thing. Nice to meet ya'll my name is Amelie.

Replies

• tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet ya, pal! Welcome!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm down to 137 and just started working out as of the New Year! Takes a couple of weeks to build a new routine so give it a shot...start with simple walking or try a dvd workout. Small steps, doesn't happen overnight.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys x
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YOu can add me! I try to log on every day and read all the new success stories first thing in the morning, that's my motivation!
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    we have pretty similar goals, feel free to add me!