Posted in wrong board..oops

Options
I am training for a half marathon on May 4. The running is going great for the most part. I have had one really really bad run. 5 miler that i didn't stretch for and didn't eat breakfast before heading out the door. Lesson learned, last nights 5 miles was a breeze. I am noticing though that i am hungry alot which I guess is expected due to calorie burning. I am eating about 1700 calories a day. BUT my weight is going up and up and up now. It had dropped and I felt good. Didn't really change much of my eating habits except to lower the amount of sugar in my coffee. It's not muscle weight either...my pants are tight causing muffin top my shirts are rolling up while sitting. I will start tracking my food again and see what it is "suggesting" but in the meantime does anyone have any clues?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My guess is your body is under too much stress training for the half and you aren't fuelling your body properly...Do you run every day?

Are you aware of BMR and TDEE?? What about the EM2WL group?
  • rayvynn5374
    Options
    I am aware of BMR, and somewhat TDEE. Sadly i don't know what the EM2WL group is. I wore my HRM during a typical day of work to see what I actually used, was pretty much on target with what I expected. I run Tue short run, Wed mid distance, thur short and Sun long runs. This weekend we will be at the 6 mile lentgh for long run.
  • rayvynn5374
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what the EM2WL group is?