how to get an a 6 pack on an women

Options
Mjroxane
Mjroxane Posts: 41 Member
hi all , i have been doing many different abdominal excrises but my belly dosent seem any toner , would like a bit of an 6 pack , any women that have one , let me know how you did and how long it toke , dont want an deep 6 pack like an man but would like it to be flat and toned , all repalys will be useful , many thanks

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello roxanewhite, I am not a female, but my suggestion would be v-up sit-ups. (arms extended overhead laying on a flat surface I would suggest the bed it'll save your back or a mat on the ground legs also straight together a little bit of a bend at minimal at the same time do a sit-up & bring the legs & arms up & almost touch repeat for as many as you can do.) it works both upper & lower at the same time & it's very functional for overall athleticism. Sorry for the long explanation. I just wanted to relay it perfectly. (Hopefully).:smile:

Jason
  • Mjroxane
    Options
    hello. many thanks , ill give that a go , thank you for explaing how to do it , hopefuly i will do it right and will see results soon :)
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Yousign0016.gif
  • Kristenmickel
    Options
    It is my first time here so I wanted to say hello to everyone in this forum!
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Hello Kristenmickel,sign0016.gif
  • Mjroxane
    Options
    hellooo Kristenmickel :):drinker:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    sign0098.gifroxane& everyone on this site.sign0162.gif
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Abs have a lot of do with diet. I do abs everyday, but I'm still overweight. When you loose weight your abs will be better defined.
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    the key i think is in diet! lose fat and your abs will appear as you lose more fat. train abs like any other muscle! stress them as much as possible once - maybe twice a week by doing 3-5 different exercises that target your abs in different ways.

Then give the muscles the required nutrition to grow and rest to allow them to repair

easier said than done tho.

Cardio will also speed up the process and help!

There is no way to focus fat burning on specific areas. An annoyin fact is that the way fat is stored is also a genetc trait - so maybe your body is configured to store fat on your belly - which will mean it is harder for you to reveal your abs - or six pack.

hope this helps and gives you some helpful insights!

good luck!

I'm trying to get the same as you! :D
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    well, if you have more fat still on your body it wont show. i agree with the guy. but you also gotta do a lot of cardio in order for it to build on your muscle mass. cardio is what helps burn the fat. so as long as you do the crunches and the things for abs. i think in a good 2 months you it will start to show more :)

its a wild guess to when. so dont depend on it :)

good luck with that girl :)