'Lean' in some places, still fat in others?

Options
2»

Replies

• veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If I could just liposuction the cellulite out of my thighs & tummy and reassign it to my chest... :tongue:

YES!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have abs, but cellulite on my thighs and butt. My thighs and butt are the first place to gain weight, and they don't like losing it!
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Rude never would've crossed my mind. Seriously, it is comforting to know and we are all in this together (as corny as that may sound). I went clothes shopping earlier this week and that was the first time I ever noticed my chest bones. An alarm kind of went off, I suppose from the unhealthy images that I've seen on the web in the past. But, in doing a quick check on how I'm treating my body and seeing the fat in other places, I realize the alarm isn't something to be too worried about. I've got to say though, seeing bone like that is going to take some getting used to.
    Seeing bone? I can totally relate to that. My hip bones are not where I thought they'd be. As for my clavicle I cheered when I could see it - my knees not so much. My knees have bones in weird places. But who's complaining, right? :wink: