I'm back, again and again and again.

Options
OK, so I'm back to mfp... I have been on here a few times, and delete my account every time, I think ah, I'm not going to use that anymore, but the truth is, It really helps to be on here, and the more friends the better.... Being motivated and staying motivated makes all the difference. I have 40 pounds to get off this short body of mine, so if you could use a weird roller coaster friend add me :)

Replies

• lozla86
    Options
    feel free to add me, i log everyday so would love to help and support you on your journey x
  • RoarNCorgi20s
    RoarNCorgi20s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    This is my second time back as well!
    I did really good last time but life got the best of me!
    I got about 31lbs to loose and could use a friend loving friend to support and motivate as well!
    :flowerforyou:
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    In the same boat, my problem is that I am inconsistent. If only I can stay on track for 3 months in a row, I would do so much better. Anyway, welcome back!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Third time is a charm, right?? I am 5'3", 41 (cough), and have about 35 to lose....that number also changes based on where I am on the roller coaster.
  • Lam75
    Lam75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Also a rollercoaster visitor! Back on track at the moment, feel free to add me. I'm 37 and live in the UK.
  • Krissyannb
    Krissyannb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you....this time is the charm!
  • mklassy123
    Options
    I am the QUEEN of the yo yo dieters! Not something to brag about. This is my first try with MFP and so far it is really keeping me motivated. I joined in October but only started taking this seriously the second week of January. I love it. I log in everyday, except for sometimes when I am away because that usually entails being out of the country and I turn the data off on my phone.

I am here because I know that yo yo dieting is so not healthy for me. I lost a lot of weight and two years ago I started slowly letting it creep back on, to where I gained back EVERYTHING.

Feel free to add me.
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you guys. Second time, to MFP. I gained back 25ish of the original 50 I lost. Bummer, but my fault. I also am trying to lose around 40 lbs. Add me if any of you want.
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on everyday :)
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    MFP really does help me as well. If I don't use it, it is so easy to exceed my calorie goal. MFP keeps me accountable.
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar. I lost about 50 lbs with mfp. Stopped logging and stopped exercising. Gained it all back plus some. It's difficult to get back on track and stay on track but we can all do this. I'm also looking for some motivational friends.
  • thatcrazykat
    thatcrazykat Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like, up and down weight is the story of my life. Determined to stay motivated this time!
  • dazzo62
    Options
    This is my first time on MFP. I have kept off a large amount of weight for 24 years but always battle with 5-7 pounds. I'm hoping the community will help me stabilize
  • aprylashburn
    Options
    I am glad you are back and you can add me if you like I would be happy to be a support system for you too, ok!
  • StephanieChaira
    Options
    Add me! I am in the same boat! Always deleting the app and then going back to it. It's been helping. This goes for everyone else too. Been logging food and excercise everyday. Add me dudes!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I'm on my 2nd... well maybe 3rd time too! Add me if you like!
  • rmadhok
    rmadhok Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome back again , feel free to add me too, i login almost everyday.
  • fervc6064
    Options
    I've done the same thing myself. I think this is # 3 for me. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • bonniensamson
    Options
    Hi All

I am a repeat user of MFP and totally inconsistent. Would love some friends so that I can give and get support. I am starting to log again from tomorrow morning and this time I mean to log everything good and bad.

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Crossfit_mama
    Options
    This is so me too! LOL