Work ALL day and up a couple pounds!!

Options
These are the days that I lose my motivation! I worked hard all day in the yard and did Kempo on P90X. I ate well but my scale says I gained 2+ lbs! What the heck!?!?!? I didn't expect to lose but definitely not to gain. I'm a little discouraged. :grumble:

Replies

• mzmoonlight
    mzmoonlight Posts: 160
    Options
    Did you weigh after exercise? I'm always up after exercise, I think its due to water retention and increased blood pressure. If you did weigh after exercise, wait until the morning and I am sure you will see a loss.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! Yesterday I took a brisk walk for 2 hours while pushing a stroller with 2 kdis. And, I ran 2 miles in the morning. I stayed within my calorie range and the same thing happened. I gained 2 lbs!

I don't understand it... Last week I had off so I put in extra time at the gym. I burned over 800 cals ate my calories everyday and nothing!!!
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I did not weigh myself until this morning. I stayed within range of calories. Usually I'm a little under 1200 but not yesterday. I'm thinking it may have been just because I ate chili which is a heavy food. I ate early though (5:30) and nothing after. We'll see. My "weigh in" with my friends is Wednesdays so I just hope to be down just a little then.