Been at it for awhile, need more friends

Options
2»

Replies

• challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me..I love being part of a support system :)
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I log in everyday now.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    On here multiply times a day . anyone can add me .
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Always happy to meet new people, I log daily but don't comment much. Feel free to add.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Love to add active buddies!
    Great job on your progress by the way, very inspiring.
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cristinadsantos3
    cristinadsantos3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a bit of a newbie to this but have been posting everyday! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss :)
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Just started this. Would love to have some friends. Great job!
  • pokemom74
    pokemom74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie, I'm Jackie too :) feel free to add me. I have been on MFP since end of Feb, lost 20 lbs ( but gained 5 back on vacation, so I am at 19 lost again lol)
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I aim to log in every single day, and I am always willing to make new friends :)
  • Bbearhug
    Bbearhug Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    *throws hat into circle*
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I aim to log in every single day, and I am always willing to make new friends :)
  • InstantKarma24
    InstantKarma24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Also sent to a couple other people on this thread... Also, if anyone else wants someone who's on every day as a friend, feel free to add!
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My friends are the same way, they have all abandoned me on here. So feel free to add me. I log in every day and am good for support, although don't have much knowledge about any of this. I'm just trying to get healthy : )
  • dlw1464
    dlw1464 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I to am looking for support and encouragement. I know that we all need the accountability as well.
  • GreatDaneMommy
    GreatDaneMommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You sound just like a person that I'd like to hear from. I've finally realized that cutting out ALL as they say BAD food groups is usually why I've given up on diets in the past. Sounds like you've got a handle on letting yourself have the foods you want but have learned moderation. Your weight loss is great! I've only gotten back on here since Monday 05/06/13 and I've been seriously logging my food diary. A friend of my did this last summer and he lost 60 lbs within three months, when he stopped he gained all but 10 lbs back and he's back on it now.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    If you're still interested in new friends, feel free to add me! You can never have too many friends, or pats on the back!