got to excersise away 292 calories today :(

jj_22_uk2002
jj_22_uk2002 Posts: 29
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
but it be worth it lol

so im eating 804 calorie for dinner ( and looking forward to eat ! )

8 crispy duck pancakes and rice , mmmmm but after loosing another 3lb in the last 2 weeks im treating my self ( if i dont ill end up take out ) and microwave rice

so got to hit the wii fit and do at least 30 minutes day , i normally do 2 x 40 minute school run as my exercise but school holidays are a bummer, have to do the reall tuff stuff instead lol

Replies

• sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    I go on my Wii fit while watching TV in the evenings, find it goes really quickly

I do 2 x 30 mins of "free step"

I am not sure how heavy you are, but for me that burns 210 calories, so if I did that and a 20 min free-jog then I would be sorted :)
  • oh i like free step too , i normally do 1/2 hour of that and some other bits when i get on the fit , me and the wii have seem to lost touch lately !

im 10 stone 3lb , 65kg , 143lb - lost 12lb since feb

edit , couger towns on tonight , skinning pretty women , that auter motivate me
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    I am 10 stone 5.5lb, so we probably burn about the same, give or take 5-10 cals.

I was gutted yesterday as I burn 1 calorie less now that I have lost 2lb since I last weighed in on there! haha

It amazes me how few calories some of the exercises burn though, particularly the jogging, I think I burned about 25 cals for the island lap jog, lol. I have done a 30 min free-jog a few times which I think was worth about 170ish but usually have to stop for a wee! haha
This discussion has been closed.