Whats everyone's favorite energy or protein bar??

Options
124»

Replies

• cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I just tried a new one tonight that is an instant favorite Kind Plus- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein 7g protein and low sodium.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I do like to make these too: http://enlightenedcooking.blogspot.com/2011/09/homemade-trio-bars-and-homemade-kind.html

Nuts aren't exactly cheap, especially if you use a lot of Brazil Nuts, like I do in them, but still cheaper than Kind bars, and super tasty - homemade is always better.
    thanks
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Homemade ones.. so many of the 'others' have fillers and stuff in them I like to see what I am putting in my body this time around..
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am just totally blown away as I scroll down through this feed and see the number of pounds lost! Great job! I'm just getting started and can't even imagine being able to post number like this. I have 24 pounds to lose to get where I'd like to be and it seems like it will take forever. Taking your advice on the protein bar suggestions.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    The Atkins peanut butter bar is fantastic!

For actual meal replacement without feeling hungry afterwards, the 22 bars are the best.
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Stabilyze bars... fabulous!
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I can' do soy, so Pure Protein and MetRx, which are 100% whey.

I haven't tried Quest, which are also 100% whey.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Just made the No Bake protein balls. They are super easy and healthy. 1 cup dry oatmeal, 1/2 c chocolate chips, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 c ground flaxseed, 1/3 c honey and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix it up into a ball and serve. I was leary at first but figured I'd give it a try. Ony 90 calories per serving and very healthy and easy! Found it on Pininterest from my friend.

I will have to try this!

I have the same basic recipe only mine calls for 2/3c unsweetened shredded coconut, and calls for EITHER flax meal OR wheat germ. I had wheat germ on hand, so I used that. Raises the calories quite a bit, I was able to make 16, 1-ounce (weighed) balls out of my recipe for 144 calories each!
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I like VPX ZeroImpact bars
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Special K.