Looking for some new buddies :)

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for some new buddies to help motivate and support me!!!! I'm 25 years old, 5'9 and currently weight

181lbs! I'm aiming to lose 40lbs and need some friends desperately. There are some days where I'm ready to quit and then

seeing others progress really helps me to pick myself up again.

Replies

• rachael726
    rachael726 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Rachael, and Ive been here 8 weeks, 24.6 lbs down!

I'm from NJ. Please feel free to add me- my diary is open too!

:)
  • MedinaR66
    Options
    Hey! I've been on here for a short time too. I'm 46 and need to lose 50 or 60 pounds. Feel free to add me.:wink:
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kristen from TN. I have been on here for a year and lost 21lbs. Before I used this though, I also lost 20 on my own. It has taken me a while to get the whole 40 lbs off (which was my initial goal) but I have done it! You can to! Add me if ya want :)
  • cmdelmargo
    cmdelmargo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 26, 5'11 and looking to lose 50 pounds. I could use the motivation from people on this app!
  • michelle98310
    michelle98310 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I wouldn't mind some friends I've been on for a while but im now getting back into it and im pairing it with my fitbit one. I'm 23, 5'2 and looking to lose about 20 pounds!
  • hilsidney
    hilsidney Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too if you want. I am having trouble and need motivation! I'm 42, and I was here for a year and lost 40 lbs over a year ago. ! I went through a hard time last year and gained 25 of it back and I had stopped logging on mfp. What a mistake. I am a a bit heavier than you at 185 and am looking to lose about 30-40 lbs as well!

I wish you all the best!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you