Stuck in Limbo

Options
Sometimes you body is telling you no while your mind is pumped to just go out there and shred it out one more day. That is how I felt today before my time to go to boot camp. In my mind I saw myselft just doing all of the exercises and being in the front of the class faster and more agile than everyone out there. My body did not follow along for a while, the warm up was tough 10 minutes into it felt like a half-hour of non-stop exercise and calisthetics. Then there is that time when finally you body remembers the ultimate beast that you really are and you explode out of your socks. Today I was able to complete around 75 pushups, ran about 1.5 miles, ran up and down one flight of stairs like 8 times did more push ups worked on core, abs, balance, will power and the pursue for health and fitness for my kids. Now Im on to the squat challenge because it's time to take it to another level. I have lost around 35 lbs already and need another 20lbs. Im stuck at my current weight and have made major adjustments in what I eat, sometimes I feel it's still not enough. I have to beat the guy in the mirror.:glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!