I’ve been dumped! Need a Significant Other(s)!

Options
hooah_mj
hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
I’ve been dumped! Need a Significant Other(s)!

Ok, so I go a little over the top when I gotta meet a deadline, but this is very serious to me! This is NO joke. Everyone has deserted me, my sisters, my friends, even my virtual grp quit messenging!

I have a 21-day countdown to get ALL my #s down. Doc has given me an ultimatum…nothing else need be said.

I’m down to 154 & I need to get as close to 145, as possible…the healthy way.

3 weeks I could see 6lbs, but I’d like 8…HOW? WHO? the WHEN is now!

I need several things to succeed, so pls give me your best shot!
& if you dare, stick with me!

Replies

• tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A friend request is on its way! :smile:
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    why has everyone abandoned you?
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    I haven't abandoned you! Here for you!
  • profjan6
    profjan6 Posts: 333
    Options
    I haven't abandoned you! Here for you! :smile:
  • jenne1951
    Options
    I'm here if you need anything, Motivation, ideas for workouts or foods to eat. Hang in there you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! DO you have any of Jillian Michaels Dvd's?
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    See this is way I came to MFP! The support here is amazing!

Perhaps the support groups in my area are just too close...? I couldn't seem to connect with people that wanted to go the distance.

I know we all are working toward the same goals here, so I thank you for any pointers....

Other friends (My virtual group) seemed like a great thing, but they just quit messenging. Why? I guess it was too much.
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    I'm here if you need anything, Motivation, ideas for workouts or foods to eat. Hang in there you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! DO you have any of Jillian Michaels Dvd's?
    She sounds awesome, I heard her for the 1st time last week...

are her dvd's used with weights or cardio? with the Wii? thanks, I really do appreciate your help.

A BIG THANKS JUST FOR POSTING...I'M OFF TO THE GYM NOW thanks to your support. mj
  • jenne1951
    Options
    Just checking in with you before bed to see how you got thur your day.
    Jillian's DVD's are great I got mine at Marshall's or Ross like 4.99 each - you need some hand weights. I do hers in the morning and the Chalene Extreme at night right now. just finished a round of P90X+, I don't do the W11 I love to sweat!! Off to bed here hang in there --your worth it!!