Just checking to say "Hey" :)

Options
Ive been on here for just over a week, about 10 days so far. This site is really helpful. I am glad my friend introduced me to it. Ive lost 3 pounds so far, Ive gone up and down on the diet roller coaster, I am trying to find something that works, and I think I have. :) I love skating, Right know I am training for a Roller Derby team right now. I would love to drop about 70 pounds in the long run, but I will take little steps right now. I have 5 pound goals at a time. It works for me. Since the beginning of the year ive shed 13 pounds. YAY me :) Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and see whats going on out here. I am pretty social and could always use some helpful hints for success and support :) Good luck !

Replies

• TheMotherAwesome
    TheMotherAwesome Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yay yooooooou! :D
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Stay with it! I was on this site a couple of years ago and it really does help to motivate you, find recipes, etc. Just coming back on the site myself and noticed your post so I just wanted to say good luck!
  • BellaBones
    BellaBones Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks so much. Ive always tried to count calories and track exercise, but have never found a useful way to do so. This is so convenient. I look forward to making my goals. I need to be in the best shape of my life to get serious about Derby. It is a very physical sport :)