Any beer drinkers out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• lovetoruninNC
    Options
    I don't notice alcohol slowing my weight loss down. As long as I eat within my calories, overall I lose.
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Yep. Craft beers. Mostly on nights I get my exercise in and have extra calories to burn. Drank beer while I was losing and have kept beer as part of my life while keeping the weight off. Granted, I don't drink anywhere near what I used to, but I make sure I drink something I enjoy, not just swill.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've been losing weight though I drink beer. I'm sure I can keep it off too. I don't drink very often, but every once in a while I'll leave room for a few regular beers (light beer isn't worth the calories imo.)
  • vavromc
    vavromc Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone...you've convinced me to get rid of the light beer and switch to the good stuff \\M//
  • kittykat131970
    Options
    I give up food consumption for alcohol consumption...calories are calories!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...you've convinced me to get rid of the light beer and switch to the good stuff \\M//

:smooched:
  • ChuckBiggins
    Options
    I just started this week. My worst fear is giving this up. I like them dark.
    I'm glad there's still hope for me.
    If it's one thing that would kill any hopes of getting in shape its got to be beer.