2»

Replies

• YankeeMikeHotel
    Options
    Amazing results! Very sexy.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thought I would come back here and post some results. I little background: got serious December 6, 2012. Took measurements pretty much everywhere but my calves- even my face and neck, including seven from my fat butt to my chest (sorry if TMI, but results are crazy!)
    In one month of just trying to get back in shape and eat right I lost .4 lbs. and 5.75" (huh?), I didn't care, I'll take inches lost :). On January 6, 2013 I started Supreme 90 Day. Like I said, I took some days off and did the elliptical and walked, and some rest days- I'm old, just listened to my body;), continued to eat well and stayed in my calories, however, I upped my protein a bit.
    Weighed and measured again on 2/2/13- LOST 6 lbs. and 8.25 MORE inches;). Weighed and measured today, 3/3/13 wait...yep- holy *kitten*- LOST 4.8 more lbs. and 11.5 inches!
    My totals for three months, two of them following "Supreme 90 Day" are: 11.2 pounds and OMG-25.5 inches. Take measurements!! I am so excited right now! (I might even make it through Tabata Inferno-might;)
  • michellel313
    michellel313 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thought I would come back here and post some results. I little background: got serious December 6, 2012. Took measurements pretty much everywhere but my calves- even my face and neck, including seven from my fat butt to my chest (sorry if TMI, but results are crazy!)
    In one month of just trying to get back in shape and eat right I lost .4 lbs. and 5.75" (huh?), I didn't care, I'll take inches lost :). On January 6, 2013 I started Supreme 90 Day. Like I said, I took some days off and did the elliptical and walked, and some rest days- I'm old, just listened to my body;), continued to eat well and stayed in my calories, however, I upped my protein a bit.
    Weighed and measured again on 2/2/13- LOST 6 lbs. and 8.25 MORE inches;). Weighed and measured today, 3/3/13 wait...yep- holy *kitten*- LOST 4.8 more lbs. and 11.5 inches!
    My totals for three months, two of them following "Supreme 90 Day" are: 11.2 pounds and OMG-25.5 inches. Take measurements!! I am so excited right now! (I might even make it through Tabata Inferno-might;)

Thats awesome!!! I did take measurements before I started but I can't find them anywhere!! I'm so sad! But I did just remeasure last night! Im so excited to see all the changes in the next 2 months! Im adding much more cardio since summers coming! I hope my results are crazy like yours! :)
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Definite difference in your abs and thighs... echo sentiment about the scale not being the only measure of progress. Great job!!
  • addyislove
    addyislove Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Looking good, don't stop!
  • Steph007ess
    Steph007ess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a difference!
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't believe that's just from 30 days! I just started Supreme 90 this week and love it so far! i really like the variety that it offers with so many different workouts. I have done both 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 but I got really bored of doing the same workouts day after day so I just found S90 and love it! Good luck with the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!