Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi there!

My name is Shana and I have been a member of the site well over a year but didn't do anything with it. Recently my husband and I decided to start trying to conceive. I realized I needed to lose some weight. I have been at it for a couple months and I have only seen about a 3 pound loss. I think my problem is not enough protein and honestly I think my body is going into starvation mode. I have a problem getting in my 1500 calories a day. Once I cut out the junk food it is hard to get to that goal with exercising too. I guess I am just looking for tips and tricks to eat more without eating junk. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Replies

• kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me and ask any questions you have! I'm doing a clean eating challenge right now though and not tracking my food here as part of that (just FYI- older food diaries are public)
  • Thanks. I just mainly need different ideas on food and such. I am not eating enough since laying off fast food. In turn I am not eating enough throughout the day. I added you and will check it out.