Post C section bellies?

Options
Alyssah09
Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
Hello ladies!

I am 19 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and with my oldest son I had a C section and I have always had the "apron" belly. I will have a repeat c section in July and I am at 221 right now (I don't want to get above 230) Any ladies mind sharing post C section bellies and your progress so far? I tried for 3 years to loose weight and was never successful :( Thank you so much!

Replies

• Alyssah09
    Options
    Bumping?
  • tequilagurl
    Options
    I have had 5 C-sections. Before baby #5, I lost 40 pounds doing weight watchers and kept it off 2 years. I went from an 11 to a 3. I still had a little baby bump, but not too bad. Then I got pregnant with #5 and have never got the weight back off. Hopefully, this will be the time! Oh, as I was eating much healthier with baby #5, I only really gained in my belly. HOwever, I let the bad habits return while I was nursing and just kept gaining!! Good luck with the baby!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i had a c section at 35 years old. I gained 62 lbs during pregnancy. It took 2 years to get my body back but it can be done
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I had a C section over twenty years ago and I do have the little pouch. When I was at my smallest it was hardly there so yes you can get rid of it but be prepared to do a LOT of ab work. Good luck
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Here is a recent thread with lots of pictures to motivate you. They definitely motivated me. I had a c-section and a vbac.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/670678-moms-that-lost-belly-hang-extra-flab-stretch-marks
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Alyssah09
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies!!!! I hope it can be done!
  • amymcs
    amymcs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've HD 3 cs and my stomach looks like a train wreck. Hoping to salvage it.
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm still mid-way through my journey, but with the more weight I lose the more it goes away, but its slow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!