Combination Resistance & Cardio Exercises Routine

Options
I am looking to gather exercises for variety to put into routines for doing resistance-cardio. In other words, exercises that get your heart rate up, but also incorporate some strength training (e.g. dumbbells, lunges, push ups, etc.) to build LBM. I have been doing the DVD 30 Day Shred, but it is BORING to do every day. I have a number of workout routine elements, but am looking for more and thought I'd start a thread for us to share them.

Here are a few to start:

Using a step and dumbbells - Step up on one foot, holding dumbbells, punch three times alternating, step back down, step up on the other foot, punch three times, step back down, repeat for 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Hold weight plate and sitting in a V (knees in the air in front of you or, if strong enough, legs straight) turn side to side holding the weight plate out with straight arms to each side alternating.

plank push ups. Get in plank position. Put right hand down, left hand down, raise up into full push up position, put right elbow down, put left elbow down, breathe (in case you forgot), put left hand down, put right hand down, raise up into full push up position, put left elbow down, put right elbow down, then repeat.

ski squats and tricep kickbacks. Stand with arms down at your sides holding dumbbells. Squat down like you're downhill skiing and raise dumbbells up under your armpits as you squat, at the bottom of the squat, raise the arms out back to straight behind you parallel to the ground, return to bent under arm, straighten to standing and lower arms to side.

I have more, but what do you have to share? huh huh

Replies