today is a new day!

MeganFex
MeganFex Posts: 46
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Today I am starting on my new health kick! Even though I have little to no time to work out, I can still eat healthy. I used to work out 5-6 sometimes 7 days a week and I loved it. I was eating super healthy, and feeling great. Then I started college, and here I am.... I have gained back the weight I lost, and am flabbier than ever!!! I eat like crap, and do not work out. This weekend my dad and I went shopping, we bought nothing but healthy stuff! Tonight I'm making a delicious, and healthy dinner :) I've started with an egg and salsa whole wheat tortilla wrap, and some water. Hopefully I can continue to make healthy eating choices from here on! Wish me luck everyone!

Replies

• cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Good luck! And great idea stocking up on healthy food - it's so much easier to stay on track if all you have in the house is healthy ( I say that but I'm still staring at 3 easter eggs...!)
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    You will do it! It sounds like you are on the right track to a healthier life. Just remember it only takes one step at a time to get to your destination. Sneak in steps wherever you can!
  • BellaBones
    BellaBones Posts: 136
    Good luck :) If you eat healthy and get in a bit of any kind of exercise a day, you will do well. It is all about the way you feel, and eating good def makes a difference in your outlook and energy. Baby steps will get you where you want to be :) Eggs and salsa are yummy. I had an orange for breakfast :)
  • MeganFex
    MeganFex Posts: 46
    thank you everyone :) I have been trying really hard, and yes baby steps will eventually get me where I want to be. Weekends are the devil to me and I need to work on that. I'll get there...
This discussion has been closed.