How long have you gone without losing any lbs.

Options
TOmorrow will be one week I have went without losing any lbs. I have lost 11 lbs totalsince I have started this program which was earlier part of Feb.Soo how long have you went without losing any lbs? I know inches doesnt always show in scales:) Just concerned, I have 100lbs to lose..and always under my calorie goal while watching the other categories like sugar,salt and sat.fat.and protein. My calorie intake is set at 1,710 with 1 lbs a week.

Replies

• inkmonster
    Options
    think im on month 3 of not losing anything but im kicking myself really hard this month. has to go down at some point. but the way i normally lose is just some random week where it all drops and then stays the same for a few weeks and then another sudden drop. maybe im weird
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    4 months
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    3 months.

ETA I never did figure out which thing was causing my problem. I took a diet break because I'd been restricting for a long time, and when I got back I really tightened up on logging accuracy. It might have been a combination of inaccuracies and needing to take a break from eating at a deficit.
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    2 months
  • TheTratz
    TheTratz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Couple of weeks. I wager it's due to a lack of consistency in my eating and lifestyle. I've had a lot of distractions, none too devastating, but distractions nonetheless.
  • Kathe2
    Kathe2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Two months.
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    two weeks.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    two months of jumping up and down three pounds :(
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    2 years (for real and I was trying the whole time, possibly a little half heartedly though)
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :mad: 3 months
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    3 months. And many months of only losing two pounds a month.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    About 10 months.
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Since before Christmas...and I have been trying. The funny thing is that my clothes are noticeably looser. So I guess I'm having success.
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Since the beginning of December! UGHHHHHHH But hey, my fitness is improving.
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments:)
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    6 weeks. 45 lbs gone total despite some pauses :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I am now at 6 months since i've lost anything. No rhyme or reason. Haven't fallen off the wagon. And during that time I've changed my workouts and changed my calorie goal, nothing. I don't know why I've plateau'd but I just have to keep on keeping on!
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am now at 6 months since i've lost anything. No rhyme or reason. Haven't fallen off the wagon. And during that time I've changed my workouts and changed my calorie goal, nothing. I don't know why I've plateau'd but I just have to keep on keeping on!

That is what my medical Dr. told me to do..was to keep it "UP" that I might plateau but I have read soo many stories on here to help along............we are not the only ones...BELIEVE ME:) wtg on the changing up...I bet that will help you continue towards your GOAL:)
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options

This. 3 months now - very frustrating but going to keep trying and hopefully get more exercise in and "jump start" my loss again...
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    For 3 months now i have bounced around in this 3 pound range. I normally eat well (not enough most likely) and indulge in a total cheat day like today once every 2 weeks. But no movement. This too shall pass.