A new start!

Options
Alright fitness pals! i've never posted one of these before but I am in a complete bind.
Tomorrow is March 1st and as ive decided the begining of a new journey. I am going to have a successfull weight loss, day by day, week by week, month by month I am going to do it!
What are your best tips and tricks for getting back in the wagon ... or on the saddle... or however you want to metiphorically committ to something this GIAGANTIC!
HELP!!

Replies

• NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I saw a post the other day about marking your calendar days. I'm doing green for the days I do well (meet my goal) and orange for the days I eat too much. That way when you have a bad day, you can remind yourself with a quick glance at the calendar that it's one day and look at all the good days.

I also believe in mixing it up. Don't do the same food, exercise etc day after day.

Oh and weigh your food instead of measure (if possible). You'd be shocked at the difference of a cup versus the weight.
  • DeputyDog2001
    Options
    First congratulations on being determined to be successful! The main thing you gotta remember is just stay at it. Set a goal and set a plan, and dont stop til you have reached that goal. Make it a challenge, so that you stay interested. If your like me, you dont like to fail, but its only a complete failure, if you quit. Just remember, some weeks wont be as productive as others, but dont let it discourage you! Good luck and you got this!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    log here, find a good supportive group of friends, find what works for you. don't give up.
    :)