Day 4 of 159 – Enjoying healthy eating out

dainoram
dainoram Posts: 16 Member
StartW: 177 - CurrentW: 174.2
Week 1: - 2.8lbs --> 4% of goal

First I’m so relieved that my 86 year old grandma is out of surgery and doing wonderful! Life is so precious and all of us here need to understand that while losing weight is great for the way we look, it will do so much more by extending our time here in the world so we can make the most of it! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Today I had planned to eat a Progresso soup for lunch at work, and as I was going to heat it up I realized I didn’t bring the bowl! Therefore, couldn’t it what I had planned. But I was so proud of myself for thinking about where I could go with my team that would offer healthy alternatives and that could be easily tracked to maintain within my allotted calories. The team wanted to go to this pizza place that only had subs and pizza and heavy cream pasta dishes…. And I talked them into going to Panera instead! I got a healthy black bean soup and sandwich and still had enough calories to have a delicious dinner at home. Really proud!!!! :blushing:

Still not going to the gym… but since this is my first week, I’m going to try and tackle one thing at a time. :embarassed:

I’ve been craving foods at night, but not because I’m hungry but because of the mindless eating I’ve been doing for months now so I think I’ll be a matter of time when that will stop. At night I also watch a lot of tv :ohwell: but I’m going to try and start doing different things to help me get out of thinking about food.

Overall, today was a success in my book :bigsmile: