Confidence: What makes you feel like a million bucks?

Options
sandynas
sandynas Posts: 89 Member
After a good workout I always feel sexiest, but other than working out, when i get all dolled up and go out with the girls i feel like god's gift to man! Lol
What makes your self esteem sky rocket?

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    A new haircut always gives me a huge boost of self-esteem.

You're right though, a good workout is right up there on the list!
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Going out dancing in a really fun new pair of shoes and jeans! I may not look like a million bucks (my dancing…not the greatest :blushing: ) but I'm having fun and feel great!
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    A Great Burn !!! I Always makes me feel Hot !!!

And Of Course Compliments Help too !
  • sandynas
    Options
    A new haircut always gives me a huge boost of self-esteem.

You're right though, a good workout is right up there on the list!

Ooo fresh haircut is very uplifting! Even an eyebrow wax can make me feel sexy.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    After a workout and a hot shower, then getting fixed up to go out I still have that warmth and glow from the workout and feel awesome! I think confidence is more a decision than anything... a mindset and attitude that I really like who I am and that doesn't depend on anyone else. Then I'm happy and playful and flirty and just love life. I think it's that general vitality and zest for living that is attractive and creates a natural sense of confidence.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ^ Hot! I like just finishing up a good run!
  • sandynas
    Options
    Going out dancing in a really fun new pair of shoes and jeans! I may not look like a million bucks (my dancing…not the greatest :blushing: ) but I'm having fun and feel great!

Dancing! Yes! Love getting lost in the music
  • sandynas
    Options
    After a workout and a hot shower, then getting fixed up to go out I still have that warmth and glow from the workout and feel awesome! I think confidence is more a decision than anything... a mindset and attitude that I really like who I am and that doesn't depend on anyone else. Then I'm happy and playful and flirty and just love life. I think it's that general vitality and zest for living that is attractive and creates a natural sense of confidence.

You are SO right. Loving yourself is #1
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    For me its when my clothes fit just right especially after losing some wieght and wearing a beautiful dress with some cute heels and having my hair just right.Most days I dont have time for myself but when I do I feel awesome i know theres me in there somewhere amongst my SAHM self and wife.:)
  • MLibby84
    MLibby84 Posts: 87
    Options
    I agree with the first post. Nothing feels better than a fantastic work out and then putting on jeans you were not able to fit into last week now are perfect :)
  • Stevenbowtieman
    Stevenbowtieman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    About $999,990 would do it right now.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Confidence... Some ideas that come to mind:

(1) Rollerblading around town in a pair of tiny shorts. Show off my athleticism, long legs & bad *kitten* ability to workout in the hot sun!
    (2) Getting all dolled up for a night out!
    (3) Doing something that demonstrates my intelligence (Could be like talking about a certain topic, me knowing the answer to someone's question or being able to help/be useful).
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Getting my hair cut! Vavavoom~
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    money and lots of it
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My butt:happy:
    When I'm feeling blue, I just turn around and at look myself in the mirror, then walk away like Beyonce..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Making somebody else feel good
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I'll take u up on that challenge :bigsmile:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Which he does, every night.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good after showering and shaving and putting on nice clothes. And a compliment from a girl I like can make me soar.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    After sex.