Favorite restaurants with healthy moderate calorie options?

Options
Hi all,

I eat out at least once a week and sometimes more for work. I've been checking to see if the restaurant I go to has published nutrition data for its menu and found a few that have.

I really like going to Outback Steakhouse and their nutrition list is great because you can build you meal and check the impact of certain options on total calories.

What are your favorite restaurants with a good range of healthy, moderate calorie options?

Thanks!

Replies

• hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love Applebees! I'm going there tomorrow night, and splitting the chicken wonton tacos with my fiancee, and getting the creamy parmesan chicken for around 650 or 700 calories. Check out their nutrition info online! They have a under 550 menu AND a weight-watchers approved menu.
  • lisalower
    lisalower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Applebees! I'm going there tomorrow night, and splitting the chicken wonton tacos with my fiancee, and getting the creamy parmesan chicken for around 650 or 700 calories. Check out their nutrition info online! They have a under 550 menu AND a weight-watchers approved menu.

You don't have to tell me twice! Checking it out now....
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Yeah, definitely Applebee's. Their <550 calorie menu is great. The Ninety Nine has some good options marked as "Fit For You" on their menu too.

Also, IHOP. They have some great breakfasts under 500 calories.
  • Jennessaphilip
    Options
    Red Robin actually has quite a few grilled chicken burgers for around 500 and IHop has certain menu items for under 500. I love their fruit crepes <3
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brio has a new Light menu with calories published. Check out the chicken and three tomato salad and the Mediterranean shrimp, both excellent.

I think Panera publishes calories too.