No More Excuses -- Week 23

Options
2»

Replies

• smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I wanted pizza for lunch - because I had alcohol last night and I always have the urge for fatty food the next. But I resisted and had a Subway 6 in. sweet onion chicken teriaky. A lot less fat. I had a healthy supper tonight too. So I hope to be down some by Sunday.

Have to be good to make up for last night
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!! I am back for the gazillant time. I have got to get a grip on this thing and get back to it and continue on my weight loss journey. I am only 10 pounds lighter now than I was on January 1, 2009 when I first started this thing. SO, I have gained back 42 pounds, YIKES!!!!!! I am ashamed of myself but I will not give up, as my signature says I will keep trying if it takes me forvever. Anyways I am starting back as of today. I hope you all have a great day!!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    I have totally messed up with my eating. i was doing fine and then bamm I messed it up, but not going to beat myself up over it.
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Hi all....WOW what a day. Just got back from Colo Springs and watching Trevor Bowl in the Pepsi Challenge. He was bowling against some top kids...... However, he managed to pull off a a 145 avg for 6 games when his league avg is 123. So.....he did well for himself and he is only 14 and bowling up against some 20 year olds. YIKES!!!!! It was a good experience for him as well.

I did well on food today even though we stopped at Taco Bell. Then got home and just had a bit of pasta. Probably not the best since weigh in is in the morning! We will see!!!!

Hope everyone has a restful night and see ya tomorrow!!!!

Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    YAHOO>>>>>>> I was dreading weigh in, but I'm down another pound.....160.......150's here I COMEEEEEEEE...
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I had a hard week due to TOM and my son's 16th birthday party and dinner. We had cheeseburgers, chips and cake yesterday and I still have a ton of cake left. I am having a hard time staying out of it. We took him to Fatz today for his birthday lunch and I had a fried pork chop. I split my plate with my youngest son but it was still too much food! I have been very tired today. I cleaned my house yesterday from top to bottom to get ready for my son's sleepover. We had a cookout and played softball and then some friends came over to spend the night. I started at 7:45 yesterday morning and finally stopped for the night at about 9:00. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ann...Great job! I can't wait to see the 150's.

Laura...Glad to see you!
  • mylittlescreamer
    Options
    this support group sounds cool. can someone tell me how it works?
  • tigermom79
    Options

You bet....we basically just support each other in our journey and we weigh in sundays and then Jack is kind enough to do us this cool chart that shows all of our progress on it.

We just share what our challenges are and what we find that works.

Feel free to jump in and join us You just need to email Jack with your start weight, current weight.

Welcome aboard!!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi all...I had a hard week due to TOM and my son's 16th birthday party and dinner. We had cheeseburgers, chips and cake yesterday and I still have a ton of cake left. I am having a hard time staying out of it. We took him to Fatz today for his birthday lunch and I had a fried pork chop. I split my plate with my youngest son but it was still too much food! I have been very tired today. I cleaned my house yesterday from top to bottom to get ready for my son's sleepover. We had a cookout and played softball and then some friends came over to spend the night. I started at 7:45 yesterday morning and finally stopped for the night at about 9:00. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Ann...Great job! I can't wait to see the 150's.

Laura...Glad to see you!

Tammy....sounds to me like you earned that piece of cake. I made one for the boys today just because......then I found myself eating a piece. That put me over my limit. DARN IT!!!! I have done something to my back syatica (sp) nerve. So I'm afraid to do to much other than stretching till I see the chiropractor tomorrow!

Have a happy night!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    I have totally messed up with my eating. i was doing fine and then bamm I messed it up, but not going to beat myself up over it.

Laura....stay tough girl. You will get through this!!!!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have been off the grid.

Saturday night and Today, I cooked 165 pound of BBQ for a church event (11 briskets, 11 pork shoulders). It went great!!!! Anyway, I only got 20 minutes of sleep last night, but I'm still up.

Send you your Sunday weigh ins if you haven't already. I weigh in the mornings, and since I was at church this morning (never came home last night), I am going to use Monday morning's weigh in. Fingers crossed, I think I might hit my goal weight tomorrow morning.

Laura, glad to see your back. The main thing is you keep trying and you keep coming back.

Mylittlecreamer, nothing fancy here. We post our weigh ins on Sunday (send to me) and just start posting. Thats it. We have been at this since November, many come, many go, many enjoy hanging out here.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Got most of the weigh ins only missing Galina from the regulars. I'll post just after noon today.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Welcome! Jack started a new thread for week 24. Jump on in and start posting.