Skipped at day of p90x, should i double up?

I missed legs and back and tonight im doing kenpo x. Should I do both? or would is hurt me?

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Missed workouts happen on occasion. It's okay, because 1 workout can't get you in shape and 1 missed workout won't kill all your gainz. Just do one workout. Either do the kempo as planned or do the leg workout and back everything else up.
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    If you skip a day then I'd say go back and do that days exercise then continue from there. Theres no rule saying P90x has to be completed in 90 days.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Happens all the time. When it used to happen to me, I would just move everything back one day and if I wanted to gain a day back, just skip the Rest/stretch day.

You could also stretch every other day if you wanted to (if you have that extra time) and completely ignore the scheduled stretch/rest day. You could eliminate that day and just do the next workout or take that as a rest day to go shopping.

As you can see there are plenty of options.
  • Zuragh
    Zuragh Posts: 35 Member
    Personally, I double up with my missed workout on the first day I feel able. If I am not too sore, or have cardio/kempo/yoga scheduled I find those easier to double up on. Moving back the schedule is a great idea too though, as other posters have stated, it doesn't have to be exactly 90 days. If you don't feel up to doubling I would say that's the best option. If I don't double up I move my rest day and do the missed workout on the scheduled rest day. I have a calendar printed out and a p90x partner though, so I more or less try to stick to our shared schedule as close as possible to keep the team strong ;).