Same weight

Options
This is just a curiosity question really to see if anyone has a guess!

I weighed last night and was 139.4...weighed this morning after using bathroom, before eating and was the same weight....was curious and weighed tonight and was still 139.4...I really hope my scale hasn't gone wacko lol I don't take the number too seriously because I know it fluctuates, especially at night after eating all day! So it seems strange that morning AND night it's the same??? Any guesses??

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Anybody?
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My suggestion would be to weigh yourself on your scale one more time, then weigh yourself on a friend's scale to see if there is a difference. If there is - put new batteries in your scale
  • Kylie0731
    Kylie0731 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sometimes if I think my scale is being weird ill hold something heavy and weigh and then weigh normally. It seems to kind of do a sort of reset. But it could possibly just be time for you to get a new scale.
  • xenzelda
    xenzelda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Losing inches is better then pounds. If you have a pair of jeans that you couldn't fit into a few weeks a go then try them on. You will be able to see if you have lost Wt or not.
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing happen Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 130, 130, 130 - as I kept checking from curiosity morning and night. I'm my case I was at rock bottom low, and working really physically hard moving furniture, boxes, and vigorous cleaning. My guess is that was my rock bottom low with the usual variables (water/solids/etc...) negating each other until my caloric deficit burned another lb. I took it easy on Wednesday - woke up 132 this morning. Gggrrr!