Just some Non Scale Victories...

Options
So I wanted to share some NSVs with everyone, one in particular that has me sooo stoked and proud. After joining this particular zumba class a little before Christmas i wasn't able to do certain dance moves my instructor did or balance very well during the stretching cool down song, now i am able to balance on one leg and stretch as needed, able to do most all moves within beat and I feel just a great sense of strength difference.

The best one so far that happened tonight was, as I was finishing up using the ab machine, my instructor who was preparing for our class approached me and complimented me on my hard work and how great I am looking! That was such an ego boost and such a motivator and a very very proud moment for me!!!!!! I look up to this instructor like its no body's business so to hear it coming from her is such a BIG deal to me!!!!!

*BIG CHEESY SMILE***

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Those are incredible NSV's! Keep it up! You are doing GREAT! :)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Well done! Be proud:)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yes! Fabulous victories!

Gotta love when people at the gym go out of their way to compliment progress. It is insanely motivating and so kind of them :happy:.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    :-D
  • Jewles1285
    Jewles1285 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thanks guys! I went to bed grinning ear to ear last night!!! I hope my weight loss journey is filled with these victories as it will make the journey a much more pleasant one!!!!!
  • kelly_lake
    kelly_lake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done :D

I've been thinking about these this week too. The scales don't move much for me these days, but I can see the change in my body and in my strength, both physical and psychological.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!