FINALLY, 115 POUNDS!

Options
2»

Replies

• autopilot_on
    Options
    Hopefully this fixed your photos.
    After a few months of doing things a little differently, I lost the weight. I have lost 35 pounds total and on my 5 foot frame, that was enough for me and I am finally happy! I feel more confident, guys notice me more, and I just feel really good.

Here is me at around my starting weight:
    8516887435_642f95299e.jpg
    Here is me around my heaviest:
    8518010562_94e2603542_z.jpg
    Here is me now:
    8518013364_ed9fe7e4d1_z.jpg

It's possible to lose weight, it's possible to be thinner again. All I did was change little things here and there, dieting wasn't working for me. I started smoking my cigarettes while standing, I started taking showers instead of baths, I started to play with my daughter more, I started to eat frequently even HIGH calorie foods. I stopped counting calories completely. AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IN THE MIDST OF THIS I STARTED ON CELEXA. SSRI's have a tendency to make you GAIN weight and I still kept it off! Now my bmi is 21-22. I have an interview tomorrow, I'm getting my life back on track.
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    At first i excersized and was not happy with the results. I ate small meals whether it was fattening or not but i ate very frequent. I even ate right before bed. I started getting up more rather than sitting down all the time and not starving myself and i think that is what worked. Im a busy mom and it worked for me. I got the job too. Lol yay!
  • vegan_mama34
    Options
    sweet! thank u for sharing, this is why i love mfp ;)
  • vegan_mama34
    Options
    my goal weight is 112/115 (and i'm almost there). if u don't mind me asking... what size jeans do you now wear now that you're 115? congrats also on your weight loss, that's awesome ;)
  • amjava60
    amjava60 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats on your great success. Your post caught my eye because 115 is my goal and I am also 5' tall so every pound seems like a ton. I have been around 118 at was happy with that but I would love 115 again to have a few lbs. cushion. Like so many others on here, getting started is always puff off until "tomorrow". But reading these stories is getting me motivated a bit more. Thanks for sharing...:smile:
  • brittany17love
    brittany17love Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 112/115 (and i'm almost there). if u don't mind me asking... what size jeans do you now wear now that you're 115? congrats also on your weight loss, that's awesome ;)

I wear size 5-6 jeans. (: Depends on the brand. Some brands I can squeeze into a four. If there is only options like S,M,L, etc. I always get small. That is something that usually happens with sweat pants.
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Grats
  • trutan64
    trutan64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty. Congratulations on meeting your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!