FINALLY HIT MY GOAL OF 100 POUNDS! B&A pic

Options
ashleyk_xox
ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
I have been struggling to lose 100 pounds for about 3 years now. Yesterday the day of my wedding shower, I stepped on the scale with joy, I finally made it! I also had my dress fitting and my dream wedding dress in size 8 fits me like a glove! I couldn't be happier. I thought I would share my before, during, and after pic in hopes that I may inspire someone because looking at success stories inspired ME! The first picture was taken about 3-4 years ago at 250 pounds. The middle pic two years ago at 170, and the after pic at 150 taken last night. MFP has been very helpful with my calorie counting and I am glad that I discovered the app, and have interacted with some great people! Now I can enjoy life, and I am healthy enough to start a family hopefully-as soon as the wedding is over! :)
3e89deaa-3321-4fdd-83e7-ae0a32982490_zpsb7d40e4b.jpg

Replies

• shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You should be extremely proud of yourself. Congratulation on your up-coming wedding. You'll make a beautiful bride!!:drinker:
  • 3nchantress
    Options
    Congratulations! You're looking fantastic!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo!!!!! Sexy mama!!!! You look amazing!!! Congratulations!!!! That is awesome!!! :happy: :drinker:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    youre such a beautiful young lady, and hit your goal right before your wedding even!!! what an accomplishment! You will look and feel like a princess on your special day :flowerforyou:

amazing work!
  • LilChamp82
    Options
    you look awesome! Toatally inspiring! You can be proud of yourself and enjoy your weddingday!!
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look amazing
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I have to say I'm also impressed by the lack of loose skin on your arms and thighs (can't see your stomach but it looks good). Do you think it's because you lost the weight gradually, or did you do something for it?
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Awesome job so happy for you :) you rock
  • malawi447
    malawi447 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow! What a difference....you look like a different person! Congratulations on your weight loss journey and your wedding!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Congrats on losing the 100 pounds that's such sn accomplishment! You have been such an inspiration the last few years to me. Thank You for that!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Congratulations - you've done a fabulous job! And congrats on your pending marriage.
  • alicekgood
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, well done
  • holtond1960
    Options
    You look awesome! I started about 6 weeks ago and have only lost 6 lbs. My goal is to lose 60 lbs. in 2 years. It is such a struggle.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I am incredibly impressed.
    Thank you so much for sharing and being such a great inspiration!
    kind regards,

Ben
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow look at you! beautiful before and beautiful and confident afterward! great job and thank you for sharing!!
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I don't think your smile could be any wider! Congratulations on the weight loss and your upcoming wedding!:flowerforyou:
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful at 250 but absolutely stunning at 150! Congrats and well done! These stories inspire me too.
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    good work. how you have a good & fun wedding.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and wedding! You look wonderful!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and .... congratulations!
    You look so lovely. Do post a pic of you in that wedding dress!
    :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!