Options
Really hoping I won't mess up my diet and ruin because I'm so upset aha :(
Men are just... there's no words.
D3lON.gif

Replies

• rachelannexo
    rachelannexo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    And he broke up with me for being fat, after I had started to lose weight haha. Ahhhh it drives me crazy,
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    so what you're saying is you just lost a whole bunch of man-shaped excess weight? looking good, girl. don't need him anyway xx power ahead and focus on the good to come x
  • rachelannexo
    rachelannexo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    so what you're saying is you just lost a whole bunch of man-shaped excess weight? looking good, girl. don't need him anyway xx power ahead and focus on the good to come x

You're right, I just lost like 250 pounds of excess man-baggage :laugh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wait i dont get it. if he's your ex how could he dump you?
  • trudijoy
    Options

log that crap, hon xx :p
  • trudijoy
    Options

because 'my boyfriend just dumped me'is lexically incorrect, as she has an ex not a current. By the way, what a thoughtless addition to this thread your comment was....
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options

Yeah, there's that. Not a biggie though.

We men are visual creatures, especially when it comes to lust, but there's a bigger point here.
    But honestly, if he didn't love the inner crust, the crumbs of you, and only saw you for a body? Then he wasn't worth your time. He wasn't deeply in love with you. He loved you like.. uhh, Fresca or something, maybe. It's gonna hurt, but you're probably better off being rid of him for being so shallow.

True love is more about the inside than the outside.
    Now lust... well.. that's for another posting?

Bottom line here, everyone here is more than just their outer shell and all this effort, posting, and tracking is only to reveal to plain, untrained eyes the true person, allowing our best selves to shine through.

Giving up, will only set you back and take longer to accomplish your fitness and weight loss goals. You can let this bother and control you, or use it for fuel, a reason to push harder, do better, go faster and become stronger.

"No retreat, No surrender."
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    use it to inspire your workouts ... you are young and beautiful and I'm sure you will have many men who would like to be your boyfriend. His loss!

and I'm sure he will be kicking himself in the future.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    And he broke up with me for being fat, after I had started to lose weight haha. Ahhhh it drives me crazy,

I think my last long-term boyfriend dumped me for not being fat enough because the lady he hastily replaced me with outweighed me by at least 50-60 lbs, and that was when I was 200.....Oh well, his loss because I used that to whittle myself down to 160ish lbs before I met my fiance.

Your ex is a scumbag and you will find someone who will love you for who you are inside.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    don't let it discourage you. what a stupid guy! you don't need crap like this and I'm sure you'll find that without him it'll be easier to manage your diet and workouts :)
  • riley76051
    Options
    If someone breaks up with you for "Being fat" then he's obviously not the right choice! Won't it be nice to flip him off and tell him to go f**k himself when you're at the end of your weight loss goal? Haha what a loser he is!
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    hey, if he dumps you cuz of your body, then he probably really never cared about the way you and your heart are.
    thats not right! some men...UGH!!
  • Kmanouchehri90
    Kmanouchehri90 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Yeah, there's that. Not a biggie though.

We men are visual creatures, especially when it comes to lust, but there's a bigger point here.
    But honestly, if he didn't love the inner crust, the crumbs of you, and only saw you for a body? Then he wasn't worth your time. He wasn't deeply in love with you. He loved you like.. uhh, Fresca or something, maybe. It's gonna hurt, but you're probably better off being rid of him for being so shallow.

True love is more about the inside than the outside.
    Now lust... well.. that's for another posting?

Bottom line here, everyone here is more than just their outer shell and all this effort, posting, and tracking is only to reveal to plain, untrained eyes the true person, allowing our best selves to shine through.

Giving up, will only set you back and take longer to accomplish your fitness and weight loss goals. You can let this bother and control you, or use it for fuel, a reason to push harder, do better, go faster and become stronger.

"No retreat, No surrender."

Great advice.

You will heal from this. And you can try to look at the positives, like the new amount of free time you have to work out!
    From your photos it looks like you have an excellent curvy shape, and the more you become healthier the hotter you will get. You can do it! P.s. My husband met me at my heaviest weight, has seen me at my healthiest, has gone through a pregnancy with me, and still thinks I am sexy. Look for a man that is okay with a little extra weight, especially knowing you are on a journey to become healthier!
  • stefanopsimaris
    stefanopsimaris Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If someone breaks up with you for "Being fat" then he's obviously not the right choice! Won't it be nice to flip him off and tell him to go f**k himself when you're at the end of your weight loss goal? Haha what a loser he is!
    Just to let you know 99% of men care about the fiscall attractiveness of wemon. ergo if your ugly men would rather the hotter chick.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Sweety you just dont need a guy like that you focus on you :) he can jump off a cliff i have had a boyfriend dump me for that reason now i have a loving sweet husband who doubles as my best friend for 10 plus years you hang in there
  • meeper123
    Options

Love that
  • agirltoremember98
    Options
    Getting broken up with sucks, but stuffing your face isn't going to make you feel any better. It's going to ruin your progress that you've worked so hard for. Stick with it, stay strong and show him what he's missing.
  • littlebudgie
    littlebudgie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know 99% of men care about the fiscall attractiveness of wemon. ergo if your ugly men would rather the hotter chick.

If it's fiscal attractiveness that's key, then wouldn't we prefer the richer girl (or "wemon")?

OP: Use your frustration to fuel your workouts, and know that if he'd dump you over that, he wasn't worth your time in the first place.
  • meeper123
    Options
    You need to get out of the house go see a cheesy silly movie or i watch disney movies when i am down
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    sorry to hear this.but now use this as a motivation to show him what he has passed out on. make sure the next time he sees u his jaw opes wide. fitness blender kick boxing workout on u tube. nice stress busting workout . u can pretend he is your target . take care