I'm so mad at myself!

Options
13»

Replies

• allisonlane61
    allisonlane61 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    There are no "bad meals" and "good meals." It's when you string what's considered a "bad meal" along a span of time it becomes a bad habit, which is what makes you gain weight. Someone above said it best that it's more of a problem that you feel so bad eating a chicken sandwich than eating the chicken sandwich. Obsession about food, whether it's one direction or the other, is an issue that will steal your peace and joy.

Just form lifelong good eating habits and don't nitpick every meal.
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even worry about it. I've lost 25 lbs by eating what I love including pizza, chocolate and cakes. Just don't do it every day. If occasionally you eat food that you crave, you won't get fat, but it will keep you going. We don't diet here, we learn how to eat properly and that includes occasional burgers and pizzas and other things. :smile:
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You've done so well...this one meal isn't gonna do anything to you. If it makes you feel any better, do 30 mins more at the gym, but even that is totally not necessary. Enjoy an occassional good meal and keep staying healthy.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    OMG don't even worry about it. I've lost 25 lbs by eating what I love including pizza, chocolate and cakes. Just don't do it every day. If occasionally you eat food that you crave, you won't get fat, but it will keep you going. We don't diet here, we learn how to eat properly and that includes occasional burgers and pizzas and other things. :smile:

I love how you say "We don't diet here, we learn how to eat properly"...this is easily the most important message out there to everyone. This is a community and we learn from each other. I personally am learning that portion control is one of the most important tools out there and I learned that from my friends here.
  • a39emm
    a39emm Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support, made me feel a lot better! I know I should not cut out completely the foods I love, and I won't beat myself up for one chicken burger - even if it did make me feel kind of sick. Next time I will just go to Wendy's for my chicken burger ;)