Hi everybody!

shelsey
shelsey Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!:heart: I'm really going to start getting into this whole weight loss thing. I have to go back and visit my family that I haven't visited in a year and I'm 30 lbs heavier than I used to be:brokenheart: ! Plus, I'm a ballroom dancer and really need to get into shape so I can fit into the costumes that I have to wear in May. Plus when the boys have to lift me up I get really embarrassed because first of all I'm the tallest and now the largest girl in my entire ballroom company. :blushing: I'm wishing on a star that I can lose enough weight in time for all of these really important things coming up!! but I don't know if I can do this by myself so I'm just going to post lots of things on here so I can keep myself encouraged so I don't end up making and eating a whole pan of blondies on the weekends!!:wink:

I love you all! good luck to all of you in your goals!

Replies

• Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Welcome Shelsy ! This is a great place for encouragement and support ! I am sure that you will love it here as much as I do. Best of luck with your goals ! You can do it !!! :flowerforyou:
  • Granny2b
    Granny2b Posts: 91
    You can do it ! Wishing you well X:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.