After 2 weeks off

Options
After 2 weeks off , from traveling overseas and back , getting back on track has been a struggle can someone pelase give me some tips on how to get back on track and stay on track. I think i can feel the lbs coming back on !!! HELP

Replies

• Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You'll find it hard to get motivated until you put on a pair of trainers and just exercise. No ifs or buts; just do it - and it has to be today.

If you leave it until tomorrow, you might just leave it for a week, then a month, and before you know it three months have gone by and all of your hard work up until this point will have been for nothing.

Motivation comes and goes, so you have to make exercise a part of your daily routine. Don't wait for a spark!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Willpower's like a muscle. Ya gotta exercise it!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I lose motivation, I tend to do some sort of new exercise, or make a new exercise schedule. That always gets me excited to complete each day's activity :) Good luck!
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Go back over your previous entries and find those that gave you the best results.
    Then make a menu for the day based on those.
    No EZing into it.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've just got back into it after a two week break as well. It was/is a struggle but I just keep thinking that I have a goal and a date that I want to reach that goal. If I don't get moving then I am letting myself down. I complain and get upset when other people let me down so I can't do that to myself!

I'm on day 4 of starting to exercise again and for extra motivation, this morning I bought myself a t-shirt online that I would expect to be a little bit too small. I didn't spend a lot of money on it (just £1.99) but I'd like to be able to wear it soon after it arrives :o)