Hey everyone!- Maid of honor, losing weight!

Options
I hope I can lose it in time... June 19th is my deadline! Wish me luck ... :)

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Eat real food, cut out processed foods and exercise. You can do it!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just don't get discouraged if you take a few missteps and remember to always set realistic goals. This is a great place to get a lot of support.
  • kran
    kran Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in a wedding also! I feel your pain. What does the dress look like??????????????????
  • marriola123
    Options
    Bride losing weight wedding date June 26 total weight loss 24 pounds (I started on Jan 13, 2010). The biggest thing for me was of course the excercising I hate to excercise but I force myself to go into the gym everyday except Sunday's. I gave up Soda and Red Meat the red meat npt that difficult there are so many different foods you can eat besides red meat the Soda on the other hand was very difficult but giving up Soda alone the first two weeks I lost 10 pounds so many people said oh that's just water weight but I just kept on losing. Get your heart rate up by excercising and you burn more calories throughout the day. Everyone here is super encouraging and if you need any diet tips we all have them some things work differently for other people but I have found giving up the frozen food as well has helped alot because I never realised how much sodium is in these frozen meals. Good luck and let us all know your progress.
  • amillionmegs
    amillionmegs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the encouraging words!! I will be sure to start exercising more and cut out the bad foods. As for the dress... Its knee length and very slim fitting! I have to be toned and trimmed!