favorite restaurant food

Options
leomom72
leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
we don't go out too often, but if we do, i always make sure to plan everything out first..the healthiest dish that sounds good to me. there are 2 items that i just can't get enough of. coconut shrimp from outback, and garden blend rice from fatz..when it comes to fast food, i want everything..taco bell is my fave, but the sodium in all of it is too high for me...what are some things you absolutely must order when out ?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Mashed Potatoes.
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Seafood, because I don't cook it myself. I love coconut shrimp too!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Sushi. Especially nigiri.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I second the sushi!!! Plus Thai food, although I make it at home, there is this thai restaurant the hubs and I go to that is just too good (like almost every item on the menu is delish!!)
    For fast food, in Canada we have this thing called Poutine….. for anyone that doesn’t know what that is, it is fries topped with cheese and gravy….. That was my go to fast food meal…. Haven’t had one in 6 months…. But when I do eat fast food, this is one thing I can’t say no to!
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Chicken Fried Chicken/Steak, it doesn't matter haha I don't eat out often and when I do I usually don't order this but I LOVE it so much, it's really like heaven to me. I'm a fat kid inside still :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Sushi. Especially nigiri.
    YES! Or Volcano Sushi.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    big juicy sirlion. Most restaurants use lean cuts here, just like I like.
  • leomom72
    Options
    . I'm a fat kid inside still :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i hear ya..makes my fat ADULT wanna come out and swim in the deliciousness of it all:wink:
  • stretch0823
    stretch0823 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Egg rolls and lettuce wraps from PF Changs
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Depends on the restaurant. I don't eat out often, so when I do, I really don't worry about it...I get whatever I feel like getting.

I don't eat fast food at all...maybe in an emergency, but that would be about it. Nothing to do with dieting or anything...I've always been a foodie and fast food has never tasted particularly good to me. Gosh, it's been years I think since I've eaten McDs or something...I can't even remember.
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a burger fan, the bigger the better!
  • leomom72
    Options
    I'm definitely a burger fan, the bigger the better!
    im in !!! like fuddruckers, yummy!!:heart: