24 Keifer Sutherland anyone watching this Season?

Options
HealthyChanges2010
HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
Hey there,
Figured if you're a fan you might know when the 2 hours special is on, or did we miss it? I thought I heard it advertised in the last few days but on the TV schedule they show it from 8pm (CST) till 9pm tonight.

I swear I thought I heard something about it being tonight? Am I crazy or hallucinating or something? lol

Come on Fans, spill it, I know you must know as I know how I used to be when it first came out ...I got seriously high off the show...the good old days. Bummer though when the Writer Strike went on so long and Keifer was in jail for the DWI (DUI for those in other places that call it that. lol).

I hated that they skipped that full year and wasn't it even longer before it came back on?? :grumble: So I sorta got out of the habit.

That would be way awesome if someone could fill me in on the 2 hour special or at least let me know if I'm way off on the date!

This is the last year for 24 isn't it? :cry: I'm so torn every Monday with Heroes vs. 24, got turned onto Heroes and it was all over for me and Keifer. :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Thanks for info:drinker: :wink:

Replies

• sandey30
    sandey30 Posts: 5
    Options
    The two hour special was last Monday..but you can still catch it on Hulu. It's probably over for Heroes too so don't fret too much about that. We will have 24 motion pics to look forward to!!!:smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    The two hour special was last Monday..but you can still catch it on Hulu. It's probably over for Heroes too so don't fret too much about that. We will have 24 motion pics to look forward to!!!:smile:

Thanks so much for responding, I was trying to gather the correct info my Sis as well. Ok, so now we'll both know!

Again thanks so much for taking time to share what you know :flowerforyou:

Oh gotta love Hulu.com for sure!:tongue:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Yeah you can watch it online. Oh and this is the last year because they are apprently doing a movie... thats gonna be a LONG movie LOL hope they have a few potty breaks :) Maybe they will change the name to 2 :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Yeah you can watch it online. Oh and this is the last year because they are apprently doing a movie... thats gonna be a LONG movie LOL hope they have a few potty breaks :) Maybe they will change the name to 2 :)

Movie as in theatre movie? Hm, I guess I'm more lost on the show than I realized. lol

This is the last year for Heroes as well?:sad:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options

Movie as in theatre movie? Hm, I guess I'm more lost on the show than I realized. lol

This is the last year for Heroes as well?:sad:

yeah apperently a movie deal is in the works. Not sure how they will handle the whole 24 hour thing. Probably just show the clock but it won't be in real time anymore. Don't know about heros. I know Lost is ending.