Insanity and feeling really lost :(

Options
2»

Replies

• cmherb76
    cmherb76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am starting day 29 of Insanity tonight. I do not follow the nutrition guidelines that came with the program. I eat between 1400 and 1600 calories a day and do not eat my exercise calories back. I know some people will say that I am starving my body but I feel this is working for me. In the 4 weeks that I have been doing Insanity I have lost 6.6#, 5.5", and 5% body fat. I actually just upped my calories about a week ago by 100-200 and will probably up them a little more when I start the second month.
  • cmherb76
    Options
    I am starting day 29 of Insanity tonight. I do not follow the nutrition guidelines that came with the program. I eat between 1400 and 1600 calories a day and do not eat my exercise calories back. I know some people will say that I am starving my body but I feel this is working for me. In the 4 weeks that I have been doing Insanity I have lost 6.6#, 5.5", and 5% body fat. I actually just upped my calories about a week ago by 100-200 and will probably up them a little more when I start the second month.

I am 5'3" and 135#.
  • luv2run10
    luv2run10 Posts: 15
    Options

I am 5'3" and 135#.

Were nearly the same. Im 5'1 and Now apparently 125.6 Which Blows my mind. I just dont understand why my numbers are going the wrong way! :(
  • cmherb76
    Options

I am 5'3" and 135#.
    I was doing about the same thing. I would do an hour on the treadmill daily and also Insanity. I did not give myself a rest day. There were days I burnt 900 calories but was only eating 1200-1300. That only nets out to 300-400 calories per day. I think I was starving my body when you think about it this way. I now give myself a rest day and only do a half hour on the treadmill and Insanity. Also bumped my calories as I posted previously. In the last week I lost 2.6#!

Were nearly the same. Im 5'1 and Now apparently 125.6 Which Blows my mind. I just dont understand why my numbers are going the wrong way! :(
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

confusing post, you seem to suggest eating the higher cals perscribed by the guide book is unnecessary, but then you seem to want to up your cals, not sure what advice is meant for the OP