Calling all mediocre dudes!

Options

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    First order of business is for us to elect a leader.. of course that may make the person no longer mediocre and we will have to have him dragged out.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    First order of business is for us to elect a leader.. of course that may make the person no longer mediocre and we will have to have him dragged out.

Dibs out! I vote for
    |
    |
    |
    \ /
    \ /
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Three cheers for mediocrity.
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    how can anyone posting about the the joys of mediocrity possibly be touting anything other than lego? lego RULES the land of mediocrity, any other building toy is just too fancy or for those elitist few who pretend at what us mediocre guys have!!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! Finally a thread I can call home! Hello fellow brothers of mediocrity.

NUUUUPPPPEEEEE automatic exclusion for being in a band

But its a mediocre COVER band... not like a super cool hip original band.

And besides.. I'm a BASS PLAYER in said mediocre cover band.. It doesn't get much more mediocre than that!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options

Hmmmm I don't know you look pretty cool in that picture.. Maybe if you swap the guitar for a broom.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

And besides.. I'm a BASS PLAYER in said mediocre cover band.. It doesn't get much more mediocre than that!

You make some very good points. . I say you're in. .
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

that was weird. .
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Mediocre is a guy who builds cool lego stuff with his kid(s). Mediocre is good....
    that makes any man hot.

Absolutely! Nothing sexier than a loving and involved dad. Hot!

Why am I hearing this for the first time!?!?!?!?!
    babywearing dad's get extra points to. Yum!

oh you mean like that guy on the TAco bell commercial carrying his baby in the carrier on his stomach? haha, I laugh every time - because you are right - so true! lol
    I love those commercial. But I'm a little biased agains that type of carrier( crotch dangers is what I call them) my panties will drop for the dude using a wrap carrier, because that takes skill.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Mediocre is a guy who builds cool lego stuff with his kid(s). Mediocre is good....
    that makes any man hot.

oh you mean like that guy on the TAco bell commercial carrying his baby in the carrier on his stomach? haha, I laugh every time - because you are right - so true! lol
    I love those commercial. But I'm a little biased agains that type of carrier( crotch dangers is what I call them) my panties will drop for the dude using a wrap carrier, because that takes skill.

Yep. Throw a sling, moby wrap, or baby hawk on them and I will swoon!
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    that makes any man hot.

Yep. Throw a sling, moby wrap, or baby hawk on them and I will swoon!
    I'll drink to that!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    that makes any man hot.

Yeah, have 3 kids, and I've never put any of them into one of those things....not even close. So I guess those points will forever elude me
    it's okay, i cant figure those damn things out anyway. ;p
  • meredith1123
    Options

haha hey now my brother is in a band, he's been a drummer for 25 years...... and he's mediocre but hes super awesome.
    I approve of band members!
  • meredith1123
    Options

i approve! =)
  • meredith1123
    Options

i like mediocre dudes better. Way hotter than....uh... hot dudes that really arent that hot!
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Is there a thread for mediocre women?
  • okrockon
    okrockon Posts: 25
    Options
    that makes any man hot.

I call that a great dad.
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    in that case, daddies here :)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Is this thread like "A League Of Their Own" for the modest guys?