Post the Creepiest FR Msg You Get Here

Options

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list.
    I'm a creeper magnet:explode:
    yeah, but since the police had that little chat with me I've hardly sent you any
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Id like to create a thigh gap for you with my nose
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list
    yeah, but since the police had that little chat with me I've hardly sent you any

Yay for the stalking and harassment act :smile:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list

you mean it's actually an offence? bugger...
    *rushes off to close down multiple fake accounts*
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    No creepy FR's, but after I'd accepted this one guy, he wouldn't talk about anything but his nudism. For several, several messages. I stopped responding when he asked me if it's offensive to send a nude picture of his progress.

It's nice that he asked me before he sent the picture, at least, but shortly thereafter I discovered that he'd defriended me. Which was just fine with me.

I don't get it, though. I've never had any picture of me here that wasn't a Mass Effect character. I mean, sure, Commander Shepard is hawt, but I was still confused.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I had a request with a perfectly reasonable message. Later that day one of my long standing mfpals "wtf your new pal has his **** out in his profile pic" I hadnt noticed lol, I messaged "feck off" and defriended...
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I've had a few the latest was yesterday.

Nice legs, Id like to see them around my face!! :laugh: I went to see who it was and the profile had been deactivated.......loser

Random ones stating that they'd like to do certain things to me. Yep fellas thats certanly going to get you on my friends list :laugh:
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list

you mean it's actually an offence? bugger...
    *rushes off to close down multiple fake accounts*

*notes sudden drop in friend count*
  • GainsAndGuitars
    Options
    Id like to create a thigh gap for you with my nose

Mind the gap! I LOLed at this at work.
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Id like to taste that apple on your bottom...do you come with a nutrition label?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I always get the sweet friend requests first, talking about my hard work, inspiration, what I've overcome, etc....

Then, I get the first PM. Some guys go straight for the kill. What makes me laugh the hardest are the guys that are so WTF that I converse with my husband on what I should say to them to mess with their minds.

When we're really bored, it can be quite entertaining.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I always get the sweet friend requests first, talking about my hard work, inspiration, what I've overcome, etc....

Then, I get the first PM. Some guys go straight for the kill. What makes me laugh the hardest are the guys that are so WTF that I converse with my husband on what I should say to them to mess with their minds.

When we're really bored, it can be quite entertaining.

So what your saying is that from now on I should just send those messages directly to suns?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list.

You lie...I would accept you as a friend if I did not enjoy them so much...
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    "Is Jesus Christ your personal savior?"
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    "you are very CUTE"

cmon, thats not creepy is it?

Lol, you don't think?
    A random guy with a strange animal related username with his profile set to private, with whom I had never spoken with on the boards.... kiiiiinda weird!

I've had any number of women send similar things to me. They are just using it as a pickup site. Usually get deleted and blocked.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    a couple

this guy imed me wanting to know my breast size ... I didn't answer, then a few days later I checked his profile and his account was deactivated

hm.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i got one this week

It said " Hold your camera low enough so i can see the grass growing"
  • Avalanched
    Options
    my previous user was called that girl and a guy sent me a message saying if you mean sexy in every possible ways with nice boobs than yeah, you are that girl. Creep. Also I send a message with almost all of my acceptances saying that if they ever need to talk ill be there and he said "as a single man ill always talk to you baby." It gets old because I don't post nude pics or pics that would be sexually revealing or anything like that (no underwear only pics either) Just creepy men that are looking to be disgusting with a younger late teen early 20 something girls, (this also happens to my friends often. I get hate mail sometimes as well, calling me a whale a cow and asking if my bmi is 50 and calling me f*cking huge. It happens often and I am NOT rude to people because as a yong kid I was teased and bullied often so I really watch what I say.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    "I bet you have a pretty voice"
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    "ooooh you're a fireman, you can put out my fire anyday. I also saw that you liked girls with australian accents ;)"

Some old lady with her legs as her profile picture who also creeped on prior forum posts I had made. I accepted her just to be nice, but ended up deleting her within a day after she started hitting on me on my page and sending me messages.