Hello MFP !!!

Hello - I am new (2 days old) YAY, and I love this site. I think it's a great tool to navigate around and it keeps me concientious of what I am eating and makes me aware of how much food intake I consume in a day! I love it!! This free website is WHAT I needed, not all those diet guru's telling me join their program where they make millions and I am still stuck at my same weight. If this is all it takes to lose weight and meet people to encourage, I wish this was out YEARS ago.

Being almost 48 - it's scary knowing that my weight will be harder to take off; so if anyone is looking for a daily computer partner to psyche up each other's motiviation, just hit me up anytime....

Stop by and say hello! :smile:

Replies

• You've come to the right place. Feel free to add me. I'll help ANYONE that wants to help me kick this thing in the pants. Feel free to send FR. Cheers.
  • This site is great when you need motivation. We are all cheerleaders! Welcome aboard!
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,013 Member
    Great, I will definitely add you!! :)
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily and always try to make a point to motivate my friends.
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Please feel free to add me. Might I add Bison is great for encouragement :)
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    I'm 41 years old, 16 days in and 6 pounds down. So far I love this site!
  • CandieVH
    CandieVH Posts: 10
    Hello! I log daily I just added you, so far I love this site as well and the people are great!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Feel free to add me - I'm 49, started MFP first of the year and love it!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Welcome.. I am new as well, 1 week in :) Loving it so far!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Hello. I too am new and I am mid thirties. I have struggled with my weight for years and I am looking for support. I think you should be able to lose weight by making reasonable choices and am looking for like minded "friends" to assist. Please feel free to add me as I do not know how to send any type of friend request. I have been on here 5 days and log everyday.
    Thank you for any help/friend requests! :blushing: