One thing you love about yourself.

Options
Hi guys, I was wondering, what is one thing that you have always loved about yourself? Fat or skinny, tall or short! Don't be shy! I will start it off :D One thing is my collar bone/ chest area, even though I weigh 262, I think I have always had a beautiful chest area! And I don't mean my boobs either xD keep em coming!

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My eyes because I've been complimented on them a lot in my life. And my boobs- I admit it, lol! Especially since gaining so much weight- I kinda feel like they're the only asset I've got!
  • atrebor18
    atrebor18 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've always been complimented on my eyes because they are super blue! I've also come to terms with my hair and like it! I finally learned to style my bangs without looking like a first grader. =)
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    If you mean physically, I love my eyes. In general, I like that I'm a good, caring person.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My humor, eyes, and booty heeeeeey LOL!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    My biceps and my brain
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My boobs. :blushing:
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My bright blue eyes and my smile.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My eyes because I've been complimented on them a lot in my life. And my boobs- I admit it, lol! Especially since gaining so much weight- I kinda feel like they're the only asset I've got!

Exactly this. I'm going to be sad when they go back to my normal size.. which still isn't too shabby, I've always been on the larger side.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    eyes and boobs, and now i have my legs back as well :)

away from appearance, i'm often told by people i'm the strongest person they know and i'm proud of that - but more proud of my resilience and determination
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    edited because i somehow quoted myself :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My height.
    My incredibly long legs. I have to have a minimum 32" inseam or I look like I'm wearing highwaters.
    My sarcasm, but it gets me in SOOOOOO much trouble.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I have a nice face!
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My ankles. Is that weird? I have great ankles!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My glass at least half full attitude (what is in the glass can vary!)
  • hhewitt84
    hhewitt84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My smiles, an exboyfriend once compliemented me on it and said whenever I smile it make the room light up...
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My ankles. Is that weird? I have great ankles!

nope, i love my ankles!! and my wrists. (maybe because they're the tiniest places on me.)

but i love my eyes.
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My wrists and my hips. Though with the hips it's a love hate. I'm like DAMN YOU FOR BEING SO BONEY and then I'm look OooOoO hip bones.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Hmm. In general, it would be my sense of humor. Physically, I'd say my legs. They're slim and strong.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I love my blue eyes. I think they are my best feature. That, and my boobs.
  • MrsElguapo
    MrsElguapo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Although I am not happy with my weight, which is why I am here, I do love my curves and hour glass shape. I would just like it in a smaller size. :)